I’ll Take This: Two Bed Mews Flat

I am just like Eva Gabor on Green Acres – I love city life! But I do get distracted by a pretty country property, especially one in a manor house in the UK.image

I love the tall windows, high ceilings and period details in this room. imageAnd I love the Tudor-style mirror above the fireplace.

In fact, the whole flat seems to be filled with light. image

A nice little hidden-away garden. imageLove the window style, but I bet they were originally leaded glass, perhaps in a diamond pattern. It looks like they’ve been replaced with double-glazed windows, which is surprising for a conversion like this one.

The property is 10 acres, including a tennis court,imagebut I wonder if they’d let me have a little veg garden?

imageWouldn’t you like this welcome home? For more information, click here.

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Posting Komentar

 
Copyright © 2012. Design - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger