Weapon of Mass Destruction

What I didn’t know when I came home from dinner last night was that Connor had virtually destroyed my bedroom and work room windows. Or rather, he’d torn down the curtains in my bedroom and chewed off the windowsill, which, luckily, came off in two large pieces. He pulled down the curtains with such zeal that the curtain rods were bent and broken.

In the workroom, where I have a bamboo blind, he’d completely torn that up, and knocked everything off the shelves in front of the window, scattering them around the room.I was really too distraught to take any pictures, and in addition, I was totally freaked out, since I had received a text during dinner, which I hadn’t seen until I was driving home. It was from my neighbour telling me that she could see Connor frantically clawing at the windows and barking. We’re heading to the vet, and I have ordered something called Composure, which comes highly recommended by Halas and his mom and dad. Honestly, I am at the end of my rope. I can’t not go out, and I can’t leave Connor home alone. I don’t want to put him in day care, since this mostly happens in the evenings. We do have a walker who comes at random times during the week. I can’t be constantly worried about how he’s torn my house apart, what damage there is, and whether he’s hurt. I have too much else to worry about right now.

And I can’t give him away.

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Posting Komentar

 
Copyright © 2012. Design - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger