I Adore Doors!

Right after I returned from the UK, with a quart of Farrow & Ball paint in my luggage, I got an e-mail from F&B saying that they were having a front door contest. Although I knew I didn’t have enough time to enter, since my door had not yet been painted, I was greatly anticipating seeing some of the winning doors.FB6

Fast forward to yesterday when I received an e-mail with a link to the winners. F&B WinnerThe winning door was modeled on No. 10 Downing Street, the Prime Minister’s residence in London. I love the symmetry of this entrance. The paint is Railings No. 31, in an exterior eggshell.

Here are some of the other finalists and the paint colours.

F&B 2Colour: Blue Gray No 91
Finish: Exterior Eggshell

FB5Colour: Rectory Red
Finish: Gloss

FB4Colour: Cord, New White
Finish: Exterior Eggshell

FB3Colour: Light Blue
Finish: Exterior Eggshell

You can see the other finalists here.

In celebration of their British heritage, the Queen’s Jubilee and the Summer Olympics, Farrow & Ball is offering their own take on the Keep Calm meme. FB timelinecover-white

You can download a copy here.

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Posting Komentar

 
Copyright © 2012. Design - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger