Domino-No!

I received a copy of the new Domino magazine when I was in High Point last week and so excited to get it! Until I started reading it. domino

I realize that all of the former editors and writers have moved on to new things, and that the new staff is just that… new. But almost everything in the magazine is old. domino1I do not have the encyclopedic recall of the magazine like many do, but I certainly recognized much of the content. Because a lot of the items in the images are no longer available at their original source or price, many of the image sources say “similar to shown”.domino4

Although there is no advertising in this special issue, I would have been seriously unhappy if I’d paid the $11.00 cover price. domino2One of the things I did like was the Catty Corner, but it only listed four things, and there could have been loads more.

I hope that the new Domino staff reads some of the reviews of the magazine, and believe me, there are PLENTY, and takes the advice of the blogosphere. Look what happened to Nate Berkus when he made the bloggers unhappy… his show got cancelled.

So, what I am saying is that Domi-NEW is really DomiNO!

Related product you might see:

Share this product :

Posting Komentar

 
Copyright © 2012. Design - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger